You can apply to become a member of the Returned Services League of Australia if you have:
- Served in any Australian Defence Forces in either of the two World Wars or in any theatre of conflict; or
- Served overseas for not less than six months as a member of an approved peace-keeping force; or
- Served for not less than six months in the regular or reserve forces of the ADF, or of any country not an enemy of Australia (shorter service can also qualify if the discharge was honourable and for reasons beyond an individual's control); or
- If you are an Australian or allied citizen and served with or in support of the ADF or allied forces in any theatre or conflict; or
- Served during World War II, as a member of the Australian Women's Land Army or as a voluntary aid detachment in a military or convalescent hospital.
(Extract from RSL NSW website)
Want to Join us?
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Bass Hill RSL-Sub Branch, after meeting the above eligibility requirements, simply complete our Membership form to the right and click 'Send' so we can contact you as soon as possible.
Wish to Transfer?
If you are already a Member of a Sub-Branch and wish to transfer into Bass Hill Hill RSL Sub-Branch, you are required by the RSL NSW Constitution to live in our area to do so.