Aims & Objectives
RSL Youth Clubs are an authorised body elected by RSL State Council to administer and control the RSL Youth Movement throughout NSW.
The aims and objectives are:
- Assistance, guidance and advice to Youth Clubs on all phases of youth work and activities
- To foster the establishment of RSL Youth Clubs throughout New South Wales
- To constantly reappraise the general direction of the Youth Movement
- To further improve sporting and cultural activities
- To afford youth the opportunity of clean healthy recreation
- For youth to observe the principles of good citizenship and the need for observance of laws
- For youth to display good fellowship and sportsmanship in both social and competition sport
- Development of loyalty of youth in all facets of community and private associations
- Perpetuate the close friendship created by mutual service
- To foster and promote the RSL Charter on Australian Youth as stipulated in the Regulations.
(Extract from RSL NSW - Youth Clubs website)
Code of Ethics
While I remain a member I shall keep my mind and body active.
I shall conduct myself in an orderly manner and treat other members as I would like to be treated myself.
I shall at all times take proper care of the furniture and property of the Club.
I shall respect the principles of good citizenship and encourage my associates to do likewise.
I shall endeavour to build friendships with my Club mates because friendship is one of the greatest assets that I can have and it is advantageous to my future welfare.
I shall follow my Club leaders and respect and obey my instructors.
I shall be loyal to my Club.
Finally, I shall remain loyal to my Queen and my country and love and respect my parents.